Sunday, October 9, 2011

Happy First Birthday Party!

Yesterday, we finally celebrated Braylon's first birthday with a big party. We had all of his little friends over and family came out for the big event too. The theme was a colorful sock monkey. So everything was monkey!
The cake table

The cake I made.


Eating some lunch

Monkey cupcakes that Torey and I made.

Braylon and mommy

Tanner and Braylon getting into trouble as usual.

Braylon and Annabelle



The mommy group!

About to dig in....

Covered in cake

With mommy and daddy

Braylon and Grandma-ma
The fire engine toy

His favorite toy. He has yet to stop playing with it!

Ah the mess....
It was a great party and a lot of fun was had all around! Now to continue cleaning up from it and to finish off those monkey cupcakes....

2 comments:

  1. I will gladly take another (or few) cupcakes! They were delish. We had a great time!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your blog, so I've awarded you with The Versatile Blogger Award! Check it out at cavinderfamily.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete